You should also understand your responsibilities as an author before submitting.
All finish at Midnight Hawaii Standard Time.
- 10-Jan-2011 TECHNICAL and COMMUNICATION SUBMISSIONS CLOSE
- 26-Jan-2011 AUTHOR REBUTTAL PERIOD BEGINS
- 31-Jan-2011 CHALLENGE SUBMISSIONS CLOSE
- 31-Jan-2011 AUTHOR REBUTTAL ENDS
- 07-Feb-2011 DECISIONS - ALL SUBMISSIONS
- 18-Feb-2011 ALL CAMERA READY COPY DUE
- 28-Mar-2011 CONFERENCE DAY 1
- 29-Mar-2011 CONFERENCE DAY 2
This years W4A is endorsed by the IW3C2 in cooperation with the ACM and its Special Interest Groups SIGWEB and SIGCHI. The general conference is supported by IBM Research, Microsoft, and Google, while the Web Accessibility Challenge is specifically sponsored by Microsoft, and the Student Awards are specifically sponsored by a Google.
You can also find us indexed in the ACM DL and DBLP, and on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Lanyrd, Flickr, SlideShare, and Interaction-design.org.