- W4A 2012
- Authors & Attendees
Challenge and Student Awards
Microsoft Accessibility will take place on Monday 16th from 16:30 to 17:40. The papers to be presented are the following and:
- AMAri: a reporting interface for accessibility evaluations. Silvia Mirri, Matteo Casadei, Ludovico Antonio Muratori, Paola Salomoni, Matteo Battistelli. See the demo of AMAri.
- Universal and Ubiquitous Web Access with Capti. Yevgen Borodin, Andrii Sovyak, Alexander Dimitriyadi, Yury Puzis, Valentyn Melnyk, Faisal Ahmed, Glenn Dausch, I.V. Ramakrishnan.
- ABCD SW: Autistic Behavior & Computer-based Didactic Software. M. Claudia Buzzi, Marina Buzzi, Davide Gazzé, Caterina Senette, Maurizio Tesconi. See the demo of ABCD SW.
- Alipi – tools for a Re-narration Web. T B Dinesh, Venkatesh Choppella. See the demo featuring Alipi.
Students awarded with the Google award will deliver their presentations on Monday 16th from 16:00 to 16:30. The Google Student awardees are:
- Nancy Alajarmeh (New Mexico University, USA) will present Doing Math: Mathematics Accessibility Issues, which is part of her recently started PhD.
- Kabil Jaballah (Ecole Supérieure des Sciences et Techniques de Tunis, Tunisia) will deliver a presentation of Accessible 3D signing avatars: the Tunisian experience, which is part of his ongoing PhD.
Comments are closed.