Whether you have a mature contribution, an app, an idea you want to share or you are pursuing a PhD you can find the best venue for you:
- Strong contributions to the field and also early work with compelling evidence should preferably submit a full paper. If your paper is about a working system or application you have the opportunity to demo it at the TPG Challenge. You will qualify for the delegates award of the TPG Challenge without submitting an extra paper.
- Position papers, works-in-progress and small contributions should preferably submit a communication paper.
- If you want to present an evaluation tool, a mobile app, a browser plugin or a web application submit your contribution to The Paciello Group Accessibility Challenge.
- If you are a PhD. student who would like to have some feedback from the community you should submit to the Google Doctoral Consortium.
- Check the IBM People with Disabilities Award if you have a physical disability and want to attend the conference.
Technical papers, Challenge papers and Doctoral Consortium papers will be published in the ACM Digital Library. Having a paper accepted at W4A guarantees a high visibility and good number of citations. As of March 2015, the average number of citations per article is 4.08 while each article has been downloaded 399 times on average.
Important dates for all venues
- Deadline for all submissions: January 23, 2015
- Final decisions by March 4, 2015
NB: All finish at Pacific Standard Time (UTC-8).