Call for Volunteers
We seek student volunteers for the 21st International Web for All Conference (W4A’24). In exchange for one full day equivalent of work, students will receive a free pass to the W4A conference. We encourage undergraduate students as volunteers, as well as PhD and MSc students.
Since W4A’24 may be a hybrid event, volunteer tasks may include:
- Logistics: set up the chat and presentation infrastructure
- Helpdesk: troubleshoot technical issues during the conference
- Program Support: facilitate video presentations and virtual rooms during the conference
Applicants are required to submit the following to email@example.com:
- A document including:
- Full name
- Degree Program (B.Sc., M.Sc., or Ph.D.)
- University or College
- A free-form letter (500 word) about their interest in the conference
- Proof of enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program.
W4A attendees who require a specific type of accommodation can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.