- Technical Papers: Submit 10-pages (without references) or
- Communication Papers: Submit 4-pages (without references)
Each detailing engineering solutions and scientific insights into Web and Mobile technologies addressing diverse user needs. In the interest of reproducibility, authors are encouraged, where possible, to share their code and/or data as a supplementary material accompanying their submission.
- Web Accessibility Challenge: Submit 2-page extended abstract and video
- Doctoral Consortium: Submit 2-page extended abstract for consideration for inclusion in the Doctoral Consortium.
All submissions will be published in the ACM Digital Library. Instructions for authors will be available on the conference website.
Authors Take Note:
The official publication date is the date the proceedings are made available in the ACM Digital Library. This date may be up to two weeks prior to the first day of your conference. The official publication date affects the deadline for any patent filings related to published work.
New! Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers to a special issue of ACM Transactions on Accessible Computing (TACCESS).
- Submissions (Technical and Communication Papers, DC): TBD
- Accessibility Challenge Submissions: TBD
- Final Decisions (all): TBD
- Camera Ready (all): TBD
- Conference: TBD
Web4All Submission on OpenConf
Research paper submissions and reviews are managed via Web4All on OpenConf.