We welcome high-quality original submissions including:
- Technical Papers: 10-pages (without references) or Communication papers: 4-pages (without references)
Scientific contributions and engineering solutions related to accessibility and assistive technologies. In the interest of reproducibility, authors are encouraged to share their code and data as supplementary material accompanying their submission.
- Web Accessibility Challenge: 2-pages (without references)
Showcase working accessibility systems and assistive technology prototypes. Demos are evaluated both by the conference delegates and an independent panel of judges to identify the most significant advances in accessibility research that year.
- Doctoral Consortium: 2-pages (without references)
Special session with industry and research experts during which PhD students can showcase their work and get constructive feedback on their dissertation research and presentation skills.
Manuscripts must comply with the official ACM conference templates in 2-columns – interim template for Word documents and acmart template (sigconf option in documentclass) for LaTeX documents.
The manuscripts are submitted through OpenConf.
All accepted submissions will be published in the ACM Digital Library.
AUTHORS TAKE NOTE: The official publication date is the date the proceedings are made available in the ACM Digital Library. This date may be up to two weeks prior to the first day of your conference. The official publication date affects the deadline for any patent filings related to published work.
New! Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers to a special issue of the ACM Transactions on Accessible Computing (TACCESS).
- Abstract submission deadline – January 15, 2022
- Paper submission deadline (Technical Papers, Communication Papers, Doctoral Consortium): January 17, 2022
- Accessibility Challenge submission deadline: January 27, 2022
- Final Decisions: February 19, 2022
- Camera Ready: February 24, 2022
- Conference: April 25 & 26, 2022