Authors are expected to be available online for their corresponding Q&A slot.
The time allocated to each paper type is as follows:
- Technical papers: 15 min (presentation) + 5 min (Q&A)
- Communication papers: 10 min (presentation) + 5 min (Q&A)
- Accessibility Challenge papers: 10 min (presentation) + 5 min (Q&A)
- DC student presentations: 10 min (presentation) + 5 min (Q&A)
The videos will be published on the W4A youtube channel.
Authors should make sure that their presentation is accessible. Please check the following resources:
- Accessible Presentation Guide, by Kyle Rector
- How to Make Your Presentations Accessible to All (W3C)
Similarly, we strongly encourage authors to use a headset microphone instead of a microphone built into their PC, so that their audio can be recognized more accurately by UDTalk (live captioning).
ASL interpretation will be provided during the two days of the conference. Authors are encouraged to speak at a proper cadence – do not speak too fast.